Spice Mineral Cosmetics is now Mineraluxe Cosmetics. We are the same company, owned by the same people, we just felt that Mineraluxe was more fitting of our brand. Please update your bookmarks and pass the word on http://www.mineraluxecosmetics.com.
I thought I post a list of 10 things so that you all may learn a little bit about me! I would for you to share your lists as well!
- I have a passion for Leopards. Leopard paintings, prints, and more are scattered throughout my home. I’ve even adopted a snow leopard! I tried buying a leopard print toilet seat once but was quickly tackled by my husband. It was for my own good, lol.
- My favorite color is pink!
- I am an incense and scented candle junkie. One of my favorite brands is the Yankee Candle Company.
- I love to cook (especially fine cuisine) and once considered attending a culinary institute. Move over chef Ramsey, I’ve got your Wellington (love him!). I also love baking desserts but I won’t eat them. I don’t know why, but I’ve always been peculiar in that way. Every now and then, I’ll have a slice of German Chocolate or Red Velvet cake.
- My signiture scent is 212 by Carolina Herrera.
- I have an eternal love for the disco era; much to teen daughters dismay .
- I am obsessed with Hello Kitty and Betty Boop. It doesn’t matter what it is, I have to have it.
- I adore the Hollywood glamor of the 1930′s and the 1940′s Golden Age. My favorite stars include Mae West, Marlene Dietrich, Jean Harlow, Greta Garbo, Ava Gardner, Susan Hayward, Vivien Leigh, Clark Gable, and Errol Flynn.
- I grew up in the 80′s and 90′s. Yes, I had the lace glove a la Madonna but I later owned what will be eternally known as “hammer pants”. I also dressed in the style of Saved By The Bell and did that weird fan/wave/teased thing with my bangs. Oh the 80′s; there were shoulder pads involved…there was…sigh..I’m just going to stop right there, lol.
- I collect pages from fashion magazines, especially Vogue and Harper’s.
Now that I’ve shared a little about myself, I would love to hear more about you!
If you’ve ever wondered about our products, particularly our mineral eyeshadows, I invite you to watch her review!
Pinkiecharm on Youtbe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95sDnn3ejbc
We’ve received a wonderful product review from Lucia of Lulu’s Looks. She not only gave an excellent review, but she also provides swatches and did a wonderful look to show off our mineral eyeshadows.
With out further ado, here is a link to her site! I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.
I wanted to post some quick updates in regards to Spice Cosmetics. We’ve changed the url of our site, so please update your bookmarks to reflect www.spicemineralcosmetics.com.
We’ve also added a new mineral foundation shade to our growing inventory. If you’ve been looking for the perfect shade of Ivory, we’ve got you naturally covered!
Who doesn’t love a product that allow you to look and feel your best? Here are some products that I simply adore that I just had to share with all of you!
Kiehl’s Imperial Body Balm
I can not live without this stuff! I have notoriously dry skin and this product has become my personal savior!
Kiehl’s Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub
Gently Exfoliates and renews the skin.
Bumble & Bumble Creme De Coco Masque
What a difference this product has made on my hair. It’s love in a tube!
Aveda Soothing Aqua Therapy
Looove this stuff! It helps to relieve tension and rejuvenates. Just what I need after a hard day at work.
Aveda Euphoric Plant Pure-Fume Candle
This has to be my all time favorite get things done candle! It jumps starts my spirits like no other and the scent is simply divine.
Woohoo! I’ve been saying it on repeat; keep an eye out as changes are coming soon. Well, that day has arrived! I am pleased to introduce Spice Cosmetics 2.0! Yep, the website got an extreme makeover. There are many new enhancements that I’m sure everyone will love, such as our rewards program.
In addition to the sites new look, new products, such as foundations, blushes, and bronzers have been added with more to come in a few days!
Thank you all for supporting me and for being patient.
Hi there everyone!
Well it has been a rough couple of weeks here. We’ve been formulating and testing new products, repeat, repeat, and repeat again!
The photo shoot did not go as well as I would have liked since the weather did not wish to cooperate, so we had to push that back.
But, we were able to pull through and have created some wonderful new additions that should be on the site in a few days!
I hope that everyone is doing well! Have a great week everyone and don’t forget to stop by and visit us!
In honor of Labor Day weekend, we are offering FREE standard shipping on all U.S orders! This offer will end at 11:59 PM CST on Tuesday, September 8, 2009.
Let’s Go Shopping! http://www.spicemineralcosmetics.com.